[cdi-dev] Clarify scopes and serialization

Romain Manni-Bucau rmannibucau at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 10:44:17 EST 2015

Hi

+1 to clarify it. All normal scope dont need Serializable constraint - even
session scope - and it makes sense to not respect it in a lot of apps
without preventing these beans to be serializable thans their proxies.

Best IMO is to either remove it or to allow a scope serializer service to
be specified to keep it portable.

Wdyt?