[cdi-dev] Yet Another Doc on Async Event

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Wed Feb 11 09:35:43 EST 2015

Hi guys,

As promised and with a few hours late, I started a compilation of our thought about async events. I hope it could be used as a support to finalize our discussion on the subject in the coming meetings (hope we could close this chapter next wednesday).
Most of you have comment right on the doc to keep track of who says what by the suggestion mechanism . If I forgot you raise your hand and I’ll give you access.

Doc is here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tm_fZWS6569YqCH9lGxuqBGzS9gfupic-vv1dyKCUxk/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tm_fZWS6569YqCH9lGxuqBGzS9gfupic-vv1dyKCUxk/edit?usp=sharing>

Antoine