[cdi-dev] Tomorrow's meeting agenda

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Mon Jun 8 09:39:37 EDT 2015

Hi all,

In tomorrow’s meeting I’d like to close EDR1 to release it ASAP. Main content I target to release is :

- API split
- Java SE bootstrap
- Event ordering
- Asynchronous events

We’ll deal this content (I’m actually working to integrate the 3 last in the first). I’ll have question to validate with you like :

- ApplicationContext in Java SE
- Signature of fireAsync
- Choice of separating Async event from sync event

If you have other points please send me them to have a complete list by tomorrow meeting. And please remember that the target of an Early Draft is not to release a final part of the spec, it is to propose feature to have feedback. Features in the EDR may be removed or radically changed from the final spec. Even during the EDR review content may change as specified in the JCP : https://jcp.org/en/procedures/jcp2#3 <https://jcp.org/en/procedures/jcp2#3>

Thanks for your input.

Antoine