[cdi-dev] Today's meeting cancelled

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Tue Jun 16 04:05:13 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Im’ not sure to make it for our meeting today. I’m going to JCP EC and Devoxx UK in London, and just learn that I’ll probably have a meeting at the time of our meeting.

The goal is still to release EDR this week. I thanks you for your feedback pointing incosistencies in my proposal for async events (some of them were due to 2 losts commits ;) ).

I’ll answer to your review today or tomorrow, so keep doing them.

regards,

Antoine