[cdi-dev] Bean Discovery Mode in SE

Romain Manni-Bucau rmannibucau at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 11:52:57 EST 2015

well having a map as parameter is IMO mandatory at least for vendor
features.

about scanning we cant use it for EE but we could use a standard parameter.
Issue we'll get here (EE) is we dont know when the container scans so not
sure we can standardize it so easily, would maybe need some integration
with other specs like a META-INF/scan.xml or something like that. I guess
we can ignore EE short term to avoid another "by spec" solution - keeping
vendor features for it in the mid term.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>