[cdi-dev] Feedback - CDI bootstrap API (CDI-26)

Romain Manni-Bucau rmannibucau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 04:12:51 EST 2015

@Jozef: yes but without having to programmatically use anything: "keep it
smooth"

Alternative and maybe cleaner would be to support boot class in Container
API:

public class MyMain {
    @Inject SuperService service;

    @Start
    public void run() { ...}
}

and in the real main:

try (CDIContainer container = CDIContainer.Builder.withBooter(MyMain.class)
.newCDIContainer(/* optional
map to configure vendor features */)) {
     // wait
}