[cdi-dev] Bean Discovery Mode in SE

Jozef Hartinger jharting at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 04:14:41 EST 2015

For EE assuming bean-discovery-mode="annotated" by default if no
beans.xml is found is OK as the scope of scanning is limited by the
deployment. In SE however this would require that we scan the entire
classpath for scope annotations, stereotypes, etc. I am therefore
concerned about the performance implications of this.