[cdi-dev] Changing our meeting time slot?

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Mon Mar 9 06:40:27 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Following last week discussion, you’ll find a Doodle link below to choose your the best time slot for our meeting. I propose time slot on several days for 6-7pm CET or 8-9pm CET (I’m usually not available between 7-8pm). I took into consideration USA and Europe (majority of us) TZ.
Please fill the doodle so we could change our meeting slot and have more people able to join.

http://doodle.com/izh845adznk37vww <http://doodle.com/izh845adznk37vww>

thanks

Antoine