[cdi-dev] Adding Lambdas as CDI beans

Martin Kouba mkouba at redhat.com
Mon Oct 19 02:40:49 EDT 2015

In CDI 2.0 we propose to support lambdas in the bean builder API -
currently available as a weld experimental feature in AfterBeanDiscovery
and Weld SE - see also [1] and [2].

For observers a similar builder might be useful.

Martin

[1]
http://weld.cdi-spec.org/news/2015/02/25/weld-300Alpha5/#_bean_builder_api

[2]