[cdi-dev] New builders API

arjan tijms arjan.tijms at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 11:47:57 EDT 2016

Hi,

Interesting research really.

If you'd like to have another example case, both Mojarra (JSF) and Soteria
(Security) use a lot of dynamic bean building.

See e.g.

https://github.com/jsf-spec/mojarra/blob/master/jsf-ri/src/main/java/com/sun/faces/cdi/FlashProducer.java

and

https://github.com/javaee-security-spec/soteria/blob/master/impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/soteria/cdi/CdiExtension.java#L95

We were already eying the CDI 2.0 BeanBuilder API, but for the meantime
have been using our own (less general) version.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms