[cdi-dev] [Vote] for CDI-527 / PR 271 allow proxying of classes with non-private final methods

Emily Jiang EMIJIANG at uk.ibm.com
Tue Feb 9 12:42:59 EST 2016

+1.
This is a really useful feature as more and more customers will move
forward to Java8 and might hit this problem.

Many thanks,
Emily
Emily Jiang
WebSphere Application Server, CDI Development Lead

MP 211, DE3A20, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21 2JN
Phone:  +44 (0)1962 816278  Internal: 246278

Email: emijiang at uk.ibm.com
Lotus Notes: Emily Jiang/UK/IBM at IBMGB