[cdi-dev] test weld 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT with wildfly 9.0

baochen su subaochen at 126.com
Thu Feb 11 09:46:56 EST 2016

hi all,

I want to test weld-core 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT with wildfly-9.0.2.Final, but
because  no probe directory exists in
modules/system/layers/base/org/jboss/weld, so mvn package -Pupdate-jboss-as
... failed.

I have modify jboss-as/pom.xml and add those lines just before <delete>:

                                        <mkdir
dir="${module.dir}/core/main"/>
                                        <mkdir
dir="${module.dir}/spi/main"/>
                                        <mkdir
dir="${module.dir}/api/main"/>
                                        <mkdir
dir="${module.dir}/probe/main"/>

this works fine, but one problem remain: file "module.xml" for probe not
provided by wildfly, so how can I find or create suitable module.xml for
probe? Or, any patch needed for the missing module.xml file to pom.xml?

Thanks  in advance!