[cdi-dev] [Vote] for CDI-527 / PR 271 allow proxying of classes with non-private final methods

José Paumard jose.paumard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 09:41:39 EST 2016

-1

For me it looks like setting implementation details in the specification, a
really wrong idea imho.

Plus, what does "proxy" mean ? We need to define the term in the spec. Does
it refer to java.lang.Proxy ? We all know that this class has been written
a long time ago, it has poor performance, and has already submitted
replacements based on MethodHandle and INDY.

José

--
Java le soir <http://blog.paumard.org> Cours Java en ligne
<http://blog.paumard.org/cours-tutoriaux/>