[cdi-dev] Merging JSR-330 into CDI

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 20 06:58:24 EDT 2016

It's fine to have one spec own multiple packages. But one package shall not get maintained by multiple specs.

Think about how sealed jars or OSGi should handle this -> technically broken and also not allowed by the JCP rules.

Thus before we seriously think about that we need to know what features we like to get from JSR-330.

I mean I'm really happy to have all this enthusiasm, but in the end it needs to turn into real progress.

There are sooo many pull requests waiting to get reviewed first!

* CDI-SE needs a total rework for example
* the Builders need a review

etc

LieGrue,
strub