[cdi-dev] CDI-519 notes

Emily Jiang EMIJIANG at uk.ibm.com
Wed May 18 05:21:13 EDT 2016

Thank you Martin for the useful summary!

+1: only support the Instance.destroy() to destroy the depended scoped
objects created by the same Instance object.

Many thanks,
Emily
Emily Jiang
WebSphere Application Server, CDI Development Lead

MP 211, DE3A20, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21 2JN
Phone:  +44 (0)1962 816278  Internal: 246278

Email: emijiang at uk.ibm.com
Lotus Notes: Emily Jiang/UK/IBM at IBMGB