[cdi-dev] Repeating annotations support (CDI-460 and CDI-471)

John Ament john.ament at spartasystems.com
Fri Nov 11 09:19:25 EST 2016

I also want to check, I can't think of a reason why any of the following CDI spec related qualifiers should be repeatable:

- BeforeDestroyed

- Destroyed

- Initialized

- Any

- Decorated

- Intercepted

- New

I can think of reasons why Named should be repeatable, but that's not managed by the CDI spec.

John