[cdi-dev] Cleaning the backlog for feature freeze

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Tue Oct 11 05:37:22 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I made some housekeeping in our ticket in prevision of CDI 2.0 final
release.

You can now use the following filters in Jira:
- Targeted for 2.0 final [1]. It contains 27 tickets with 8 of them being
worked on. Contains feature and clarification that we should be able to
deliver for 2.0
- Discussed for 2.0 [2]. A remaining stock of tickets (9), that are still
under discussion. Some of them may make it for CDI 2.0

I created a new version "Discussed for 2.1" in which I put mostly tickets
linked to other specs or interesting one that can be fir in 2.0 release

If you think something important is missing, it's still time to add things
here.

Thanks for your feedbeck,

[1]: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-633?filter=12328604
[2]: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-631?filter=12328671