[cdi-dev] Proposal for CDI-580 (intercepors for producers and custom beans)

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 7 16:13:15 EDT 2016

Yes, it was quite tricky to get the details right. E.g. handling the CreationalContext correctly so that we can later cleanly destroy all Interceptor/Decorator instances if at the end of the life-span the Bean#destroy() gets invoked.

There are a lot of internal details to consider and it took us 2 hours to expose enough to give the user almost the full control, but as less as possible of the internal details to not have him mess up our Container.

LieGrue,
strub