[cdi-dev] Proposed times for video chat on context management APIs

John Ament john.ament at spartasystems.com
Tue Sep 20 13:07:22 EDT 2016

All,

In talking with Antoine this morning, the proposal is going to be to keep next Tuesday's meeting.  Instead of hosting on IRC, we'll do a google hangout.  We need at least myself, Martin and Mark on the video (Antoine would like to be there as well [😉] ).  So does that time work for everyone?

If not, do any other times on Tuesday work?

John

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which should be treated accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this message, and destroy all physical and electronic copies. Thank you.