[cdi-dev] Types of Principal object

John Ament john.ament at spartasystems.com
Wed Apr 26 09:54:57 EDT 2017

Hey guys

I raised a bug against the Weld guys, but think its worth an EG discussion.  When a Principal object is injected, the only type it has is Principal.  It does not retain the actual type used at runtime.  This threw me off on some Keycloak integration I'm working on (in $dayjob).  So I was wondering, is this expected from our POV or should it retain the types of the actual runtime instance?

John

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which should be treated accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this message, and destroy all physical and electronic copies. Thank you.