[cdi-dev] CDI 2.0 is (nearly) over, let's start discussion on CDI 2.1

Emily Jiang EMIJIANG at uk.ibm.com
Fri Jan 20 05:38:39 EST 2017

Yes, thanks to Antoine for leading this great piece of work! It was so
enjoyable to work with you all! Wonderful journey!

Many thanks,
Emily
Emily Jiang
WebSphere Application Server, CDI Development Lead

MP 211, DE3A20, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21 2JN
Phone:  +44 (0)1962 816278  Internal: 246278

Email: emijiang at uk.ibm.com
Lotus Notes: Emily Jiang/UK/IBM at IBMGB