[cdi-dev] Public review ballot result

John Ament john.ament at spartasystems.com
Tue Mar 21 09:12:53 EDT 2017

Hi Antoine,

Great news about the ballot.  I will mention it in my talk today!

There's two I can think of.

CDI-697 raised yesterday by Laird looks like it can just be a clarification in the spec.

CDI-690 raised by me last week.  I think we can call this a clarification as well, it sounds like the intention was that this exists in the common area not the EE specific area.

WDYT?

John