[esb-announce] ESB 4.11 Released

Tom Cunningham tcunning at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 16:01:52 EDT 2012

I'm happy to announce the release of JBoss ESB 4.11, now available for
download at our project site.       The major features of this release
are as follows :

- a streaming aggregator which represents a large performance
improvement in processing large files
- ability to intercept the action pipeline at service instantiation,
service start, service stop, and service failure
- a BPM5Processor action to support starting, signalling, and aborting
jBPM 5 processes
- a RecordRoute filter
- support for aggregation with the Smooks fragment router
- juddi 3.1.3
- scout 1.2.6
- Smooks 1.4.2

and numerous bug fixes.

The project site is updated with binaries and documentation.    Thanks
to everyone who contributed to this release for your hard work!

http://jboss.org/jbossesb/downloads.html
http://jboss.org/jbossesb/docs.html