[forge-dev] Major change to forge Java EE plugins packaging

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:15:21 EDT 2011

FYI. To make the package naming more appropriate going forward, I've updated
the base package for the Java EE 6 plugins from:

org.jboss.seam.forge.spec  --to->  org.jboss.seam.forge.spec.javaee6

This takes into account that there will be other versions of Java EE than
just EE 6 going forward. I am also considering moving the plugins themsleves
out of this project, and making this a "Facet only" API.

http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com
"Keep it Simple"