[forge-dev] Major change to forge Java EE plugins packaging

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:48:51 EDT 2011

hence why I am considering moving the plugins into a separate project that
may depend on many different EE facet versions, yes. So the facets will be
defined by EE version, but the plugins themselves will take all available
facets into account.

~Lincoln

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Max Rydahl Andersen <
max.andersen at redhat.com> wrote:

> shouldn't that be org.jboss.seam.forge.spec.javaee ?
>
> i.e. when javaee7 I would assume not all plugins is to be duplicated ?
>
> /max
>
> On Apr 12, 2011, at 17:15, Lincoln Baxter, III wrote:
>
> > FYI. To make the package naming more appropriate going forward, I've
> updated the base package for the Java EE 6 plugins from:
> >
> > org.jboss.seam.forge.spec  --to->  org.jboss.seam.forge.spec.javaee6
> > This takes into account that there will be other versions of Java EE than
> just EE 6 going forward. I am also considering moving the plugins themsleves
> out of this project, and making this a "Facet only" API.
> >
> > --
> > Lincoln Baxter, III
> > http://ocpsoft.com
> > http://scrumshark.com