[forge-dev] AS7 Maven Deployer Plugin

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:21:21 EDT 2011

I wonder, if you get a chance, maybe you'd like to give a shot at writing a
forge plugin to integrate this! It's pretty simple to add plugins now using
the maven API, just look at what the Arquillian Plugin has done! I think it
would be awesome and huge for AS7 if we could get this working.

PS. Is there a way to "embed" AS7, so that it will be downloaded as part of
the build step? That would be ideal!

https://github.com/forge/plugin-arquillian

~Lincoln

http://ocpsoft.com