[forge-dev] Misc quesstions

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:09:19 EST 2011

Hello! :-)

Maybe the answer to the questions below is somewhere in this mailing list
archive, but unfortunately I could not find the search link at
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/forge-dev.

So: :-)

1) Do we have somewhere [Eclipse] formatting and code template settings.
These are the configurations that can be imported and exported after going
to Window -> Preferences, then Java/Code Style/Formatter. I see that most
of the code differs from Eclipse's defaults (spaces vs tabs and opening
brace on a new line to name a few)

2) I see that most of the tests are run with Arquillian. Do we have
somewhere configuration for this framework? I remember that I had to create
arquillian.xml in order to specify  the target container by declaring a
namespace. Is my Aruillian knowledge too old (I admit that I checked it at
its 1.0.4.ALPHA version)? Actually which is our target container? Embedded
Weld?

Thanks!
Ivan