[forge-dev] Forge build back to Stable (Hack away!)

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:15:41 EST 2011

Hi Lincoln,

I think that I was misunderstood. I'm afraid that we cannot install the
VC++ library automatically, but maybe we can detect whether it's needed to
be installed. And for that maybe we'll need to write some native code.
Installing these automatically would be impossible I think, just because
they are shipped with commercial license (at least I suppose so, but take
this as speculation only).

I could try the forge_opts stuff, but for that I need to uninstall the VC++
libs. I'll see whether that's possible.

Cheers!
Ivan