[forge-dev] How to package/register your own plugin?

marijan milicevic m.milicevic at onehippo.com
Wed Jan 5 15:12:29 EST 2011

Hi there,
I've  created a simple project/plugin and installed it (mvn install)
however, I am not sure how to invoke it.
Right now, I have it as a compile depenedency within my own assembly
project and I can see that my project jar is included into classpath.

Running "list-commands --all"  doesn't reveal my plugin.
What are the steps to run / register your own plugins, facets etc.?
thx,
/m

PS: forge project looks really promising ;-)