[forge-dev] Facelets parsing

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:27:53 EDT 2011

Max,

I noticed that JBoss tools has support for namespaced Facelet
parsing/refactoring and manipulation in the latest release:

http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossTools320GAJSF2CompositeComponentsFeatures

Could you tell or show me where you are doing that? It would be nice to have
similar functionality in Forge, to an extent. (Obviously not duplicating
everything, but scaffolding needs to be able to create/understand Facelets a
little more "precicely" than it currently does... which is to dump text,
then overwrite the entire file if you need to make changes.

Thanks,
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com
"Keep it Simple"