[forge-dev] It's time to include metawidget.xml

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:14:24 EDT 2011

Thanks Richard! I'll probably put the config file in tomorrow.

Also,

I can now answer your question about which XML parser to use with Forge. I
am going to recommend the Node/Query API in shrinkwrap descriptors.
Basically create a descriptor for metawidget.xml :) However, I might
actually fork it into a Forge project.

https://github.com/shrinkwrap/descriptors/blob/master/api/src/main/java/org/jboss/shrinkwrap/descriptor/api/Node.java

I'll be working on including that soon.
~Lincoln

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Richard Kennard <
richard at kennardconsulting.com> wrote:

> My pleasure! Please find it attached to the issue.
>
> Richard.
>
> On 17/03/2011 8:16 AM, Lincoln Baxter, III wrote:
> > Richard, could you give me an example metawidget.xml file for this issue?
> >
> > https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAMFORGE-50
> >
> > Thanks,

http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com