[forge-dev] Arquillian Integration in Forge

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:08:29 EST 2011

Hey Daniel,

You are correct. The remote container should not need to know the location
of the JBoss Home environment variable. You mentioned you might try to
update this yourself.

You can find the code for this plugin here:
https://github.com/forge/plugin-arquillian

Please feel free to join the forge-dev list! (copied on this email)
Need anything else?

Cheers!
~Lincoln

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 9:51 PM, Daniel Sachse
<sachsedaniel at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hey Lincoln,
>
> I just again tried the Forge wizard and I also added Arquillian to my
> new project.
> I saw something, that I am not quite shure if its correct this way: I
> added the AS 7 Remote Connector in the wizard and it asked me for the
> JBoss Home directory. Is this correct? Because the remote connection
> should go via IP and Port.
> I thought that only the managed adapter needs this information.
>
> Thanks for looking into this.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Daniel

http://ocpsoft.com