[forge-dev] Control Weld classpath scanning during Arquillian unit tests?

Richard Kennard richard at kennardconsulting.com
Wed Nov 16 17:34:21 EST 2011

Hi guys,

I've hit a problem related to an interaction of Arquillian, Weld and Metawidget. It could probably be fixed in any one of those, and I will endaveour to
fix it in Metawidget in the future, but for now I need a workaround.

Basically, I need to exclude 'org.jboss.forge.scaffold.faces.metawidget' from the Weld scanning during Arquillian unit testing. Where should I do that? I
tried modifying /forge/scaffold-faces/src/main/resources/META-INF/beans.xml but I think that's the beans.xml that gets built into the app that Forge
generates, *not* the beans.xml that controls the Arquillian unit testing?

Regards,

Richard.