[forge-dev] How does ocpsoft.rewrite get into generated pom.xml?

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 08:26:05 EST 2011

Ah, this was previously likely included in the *-lib* dependency. It would
need to be directly added to the POM of the current project. It's not
required, however, to do this kind of URL-rewriting. Where this
configuration is generated, I would also check to make sure that the
"com.ocpsoft:rewrite-impl-servlet" dependency exists in the project, and if
it does not, add it. If you want, you can just disable this for now and I
can come in and fix it later once you have everything working by itself.

I may also want to conditionally add this, instead of requiring it, because
we do want this to be pure JSF by default.

~Lincoln

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 5:57 AM, Richard Kennard <
richard at kennardconsulting.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> While refactoring a bunch of the UI scaffolding code, I seem to have
> broken the bit where it injects...
>
> <dependency>
> <groupId>com.ocpsoft.rewrite</groupId>
> <artifactId>rewrite-impl-servlet</artifactId>
> <version>1.0.0.Alpha10</version>
> </dependency>
>
> ...into the generated pom.xml. It is still building the
> URLRewriteConfiguration.java, but the overall project won't build because
> of missing imports.
>
> Where should I look to fix this bit?
>
> Richard.

http://ocpsoft.com