[forge-dev] Forge build back to Stable (Hack away!)

Richard Kennard richard at kennardconsulting.com
Wed Nov 30 05:10:28 EST 2011

Lincoln,

The build seems to run, and there are no lingering test failures, but on Windows the distribution fails to start up? It just hangs at the command prompt,
without printing 'Forge' in ASCII text or anything. It appears to be waiting for keyboard input, as if I press ENTER the cursor moves down once, but then
it too stops.

I have grown so used to Forge telling me I'm an idiot for running Windows, but now it won't even do that :)

Regards,

Richard.