[forge-dev] arquillian powered forge deployer

Andrew Lee Rubinger alr at alrubinger.com
Tue Sep 20 14:23:12 EDT 2011

Sounds to me like this is something to be broken off from Arquillian
honestly.  If we draw the bounds of Arquillian to be:

"An adaptor between test lifecycle and backing container lifecycle, with
additional services support"

...then it sounds like the logic of doing deployment (to be reused by
other projects) should live outside Arquillian, and be consumed both by
these other projects and Arquillian itself.

In that case we'd reopen the discussion of a deployment abstraction
project to be shared by all.

S,
ALR