[forge-dev] [seam-dev] SAF (aka Entity Framework) idea in Seam 3

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:57:08 EDT 2011

I prefer the idea that there's a class that manages one instance and that's all it does, and another object (or objects) to handle collections of those objects. I think separating them out makes for better reusability. If we'd like to have a save method I'm okay with that, but don't really see the need.

Sent from my iPhone