[forge-dev] new website

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:57:54 EDT 2012

Hey Paul,

I installed awestruct and added a documentation page:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/FORGE/Give+your+Plugin+a+name

However, when I go to the documentation index page (
http://localhost:4242/docs/index.html), I don't see my newly added document
in the list on the left. I see an HTML generated
under _site\docs\plugin_development. But nothing refers to it.

Do I miss something? I've attached my textile file.

Thanks,
Ivan