[forge-dev] Forge website changes

Paul Bakker paul.bakker at luminis.eu
Thu Apr 12 17:31:20 EDT 2012

Hi Ivan,

Using GIT can be a bit challenging at first if your still thinking in a svn like workflow. There are some good guides to help with that, I would really advice just playing around with it a bit, you will love it soon :-)
This is a good online reference: http://book.git-scm.com/

Anyway, I committed your changes and also pushed them to forge.github.com.
Thanks a lot!

Paul