[forge-dev] Forge Hack Night

Paul Bakker paul.bakker.nl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:10:05 EDT 2012

It's a good idea, but always hard to make it convenient for everyone due to time differences. What day/time would be good?
I'm bound to evenings (gmt +1) myself, what about others?

Still a while away, but another opportunity would be a face-to-face hackington during one of the evenings of JUDCon/JBW end of June. Who is going there?

Paul