[forge-dev] Some incorrect changes to JSF scaffolding?

Richard Kennard richard at kennardconsulting.com
Sat Apr 28 01:17:24 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I'm taking a break from the JSF UI scaffolding at the moment, but I notice some incorrect changes have been made. Could I please ask someone to revisit
them? Specifically:

1. ForgeInspector now holds a reference to ForgeInspectorConfig internally, and uses this to access certain settings. Because ForgeInspector is required to
be immutable, but ForgeInspectorConfig is not, this may break things. ForgeInspector  should *defensively copy* any settings it needs at construction time.

2. ForgeInspectorConfig has a getProject method that doesn't appear to be used?

3. ForgeInspectionResultProcessor has a setProject method. Again, this breaks immutability. Also, it doesn't appear to be used?

Regards,

Richard.