[forge-dev] JLine.

"Ståle W. Pedersen" spederse at redhat.com
Sun Aug 12 16:45:32 EDT 2012

hi, very cool that you're planning on moving to jreadline! if you have
any questions, need any help or find any bugs let me know.
atm im currently working on implementing redirection and pipelines into
jreadline. im hoping to have it working by the end of the upcoming week.

im also working on some extensions to jreadline that i think can be very
valuable (more, less, man, ++). the jreadline-extensions are not part of
jreadline and can be used on demand if wanted.

regards, ståle

--
JBoss Performance Team Lead
JBoss by Red Hat