[forge-dev] Analytics for JBoss Forge

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 04:17:30 EDT 2012

Yup - Rodney is right.

There is also http://www.jboss.org/tools/usage and https://devstudio.jboss.com/usage/ which also is a requirement from legal (outlining/explaining what is done/how to opt-out again if need be etc.)

if you want to extract some of the ubercomplexcrappygoogleanalyticsfiddly code into a shared library that would be cool by us.

p.s. google analytics has limits which we are already hitting with our usage levels so i'm considering alternative options; i.e. a openshift data collector across projects/products instead
of individuals google analytics accounts which also requiring multiple http request (bad) to gather more interesting stats

/max