[forge-dev] Show of hands, who can compile forge from master right now?

Richard Kennard richard at kennardconsulting.com
Mon Feb 13 18:26:06 EST 2012

My apologies. It looks like I am misunderstanding the API. The code in question does this (FacesScaffold.java:691):

for (Resource<?> resource : web.getWebResource("scaffold").listResources())
{
HtmlOutcomeTargetLink outcomeTargetLink = new HtmlOutcomeTargetLink();
outcomeTargetLink.putAttribute("outcome", "/scaffold/" + resource.getName() + "/search");
outcomeTargetLink.setValue(StringUtils.uncamelCase(resource.getName()));

HtmlTag listItem = new HtmlTag("li");
listItem.getChildren().add(outcomeTargetLink);
unorderedList.getChildren().add(listItem);
}

So I am relying on .listResources to return a consistent ordering. It returns a List, not a Set, so I thought it would be a defined ordering? And in all my
tests it seemed to come out alphabetically.

But I guess I am wrong and I apologise. Lincoln can you confirm and wrap this code in something to sort the list?

Regards,

Richard.

P.S. Marius thanks for debugging!