[forge-dev] rest refactoring

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:09:06 EST 2012

Hey Paul!

Back from Vaca.

My first thought here is that this is excellent use of the Configuration
API, but I think currently the way this is written, it depends on the
Configuration in order to recognize the fact that there is an application
class serving as a REST activator?

We could use the JavaParser TreeVisiting API that was just introduced, in
order to search project sources and make this determination.

https://github.com/forge/core/blob/master/shell-api/src/main/java/org/jboss/forge/project/facets/JavaSourceFacet.java#L165

Thoughts?
~Lincoln

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Paul Bakker <paul.bakker at luminis.eu> wrote:

> Hi Lincoln,
>
> I made some progress on refactoring the rest stuff, plus I added the
> option to use an Application class instead of web.xml. Because it changed
> quite a lot and this is the first time we use the idea of having "nested"
> facets it would probably be good if you review before I merge to master.
>

> https://github.com/forge/core/commit/ec0275a821c6bb3ccf690b55d66816073ba0c328
>
> Let me know what you think :-)
>
> Paul

http://ocpsoft.com