[forge-dev] Presentation for the JUGs

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 17:35:52 EST 2012

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the feedback!

I think I can talk for 2-3 hours (or less if everybody falls asleep ;-))

Yes, you are right, I'll stick to demos and will show as few slides as
possible.

On 3), I just mentioned the OSGi plugin, because this is the first that I
saw in our repo. If you have another idea for non-java ee plugin, I can
talk about that. Just wanted to show that Forge is not only about Java EE.
But maybe 4) would be a better proof for that?

As for JBoss tools: well, I'm not exactly the IDE kind of guy. That is why
I got affiliated with Forge ;-)

Cheers,
Ivan