[forge-dev] Fully qualified classes within annotations?

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 23:01:25 EST 2012

Ah. Nested annotations. Now I get it. I guess we don't support nested
annotations at the moment.

JIRA this?

Until then, you may have to parse it yourself if you *really* need it, but
hopefully we can get the JavaParser updated. Curious. Why do you need this?

~Lincoln

http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com
"Keep it Simple"