[forge-dev] trying to close the gap on a SwitchYard demo

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 17:36:59 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Keith Babo <kbabo at redhat.com> wrote:

> Thinking about this more, it's possible that the template used in our
> Eclipse tooling and the one used in Forge have parted.  My hope is that the
> Forge one still plays nicely with the new BPMN 2 editor at Eclipse, but I
> have seen issues in the past.   In any case, if you hit an issue, just yell
> and I'm sure there's a workaround or I can push a fix pronto.

I'm sort of sensing that. The test now runs, but Eclipse thinks 50% of the
lines in switchyard.xml are invalid. Since I usually don't trust Eclipse, I
just ignore that fool.

...now if Eclipse would not run out of memory installing the BPM2 editor, I
might be able to see where we stand on that front.

-Dan

--
Dan Allen
Registered Linux User #231597