[forge-dev] JBoss Stacks: Requirements

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 12:09:55 EDT 2012

Ok, Pete.

Well, But there are lot of other files that the parser results as
Archetype, Bom, MajorRelease, MinorRelease, Runtime, RuntimeType, and
Stacks classes

I think that copying all Parser classes will be harder to people
maintain than a using it as dependency, specially when the file format
gets updated.

Sorry, Is there any special reason for you to prefer copying instead of
dependency that I didn't realize?

Rafael Benevides | Senior JBoss Consultant
Red Hat Brazil
+55-61-9269-6576

See how it works at redhat.com