[forge-dev] Adding a field of array type

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 16:04:07 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

I wonder is it possible to add a field to a JavaClass and to set an array
as its type. The setType(String) method does not support arrays yet and I
don't want to use the other two variants of this method (taking Class and
JavaResource parameters).

I looked at the mentioned method (setType(String)). And found a suitable
place where I could add the support for arrays. However, I'm afraid that
JDT's AST class does not have a convenient newArray....() method.

Or maybe I'm missing something?

Cheers,
Ivan